Here's how you sign up for Hotmail:
- Click the Hotmail logo above to open Hotmail in a new window.
Note: This logo is available on every page you need to use Hotmail. Click on this logo whenever you need to open Hotmail. Make sure, though, that you open Hotmail only if you have already closed the Hotmail window.
- Click the Sign Up Here button.
- Read the Terms of Service, then click I Accept.
- Choose a login name and password. The password will not appear when you type.
Make a conscious effort to remember it. It's there to make sure only you can access your e-mail.
- Complete the Registration Form. Put an answer in each box. Make sure you enter your correct
First and Last Name. Your Full Name will be sent with all outgoing e-mail messages.
- Click on Submit Registration when you've finished.
- You may have to change your login name if someone else has already chosen the same name
for their login name. Simply choose a different login name.
- At the next screen you will be asked to provide more information and to verify your login name and password. Do this.
- Click Send My Web Courier Button on the next page.
- You're in. This is your In box where all e-mail messages sent to you are kept.
- Click Log Out to log out of your account, and then close the Hotmail window.
Click CONTINUE when you've signed up for Hotmail.